Checklist of Documents Needed
**We know this information can come off overwhelming, but we are here to help! We are just a phone call or email away. Our goal as a team is to make this process enjoyable and as smooth as possible for all parties involved. Collecting the items below upfront allows us to provide you with the most detailed qualification possible.**
- Provide most recent paystubs for 1 month
- Provide W-2's for the past two years
- Provide all pages and schedules of last two years personal Federal tax returns
- If self employed, provide all pages and schedules of last two years business tax returns and corporate K-1's
- If retired, provide benefit award letter, last two years 1099's, and all pages and schedules of last two years tax returns
- If any rental income is received, provide copy of current lease agreement and mortgage statement
- If VA and active duty personnel, copy of Statement of Service Letter and Off Base Housing Authority Letter
- Provide ALL pages of most recent 2 months statements for all accounts; including all checking, savings, stocks, IRA, 401k, etc.
The statements must show your name, account number and the name of the banking institution.
- If funds to close will come from a gift, complete the gift letter and the following:
- a. from the donor - bank statements showing the funds in the donor's account and a copy of the check from the donor's account
- b. from the borrower - a copy of the deposit slip showing the gift check deposited into your account
- If funds to close will come from sale of home, copy of Hud-1 from sale of home and deposit slip showing proceeds deposited into bank account
- Copy of enlarged driver's license and social security card
- Copy of divorce decree and complete marital settlement agreement
- Copy of bankruptcy papers, including all schedules and discharge, and credit explanation letter for reason for bankruptcy
- Letter of explanation on any late payments, collections, charge off’s or derogatory credit
- Letter of explanation for all recent credit inquiries
- If VA, Certificate of Eligibility or copy of DD214
- Homeowners Insurance Agent's name, address, and phone number for the subject property
- If refinance, copy of note and mortgage statement from the current lender showing the account number
- If you’re retaining your current residence, provide a mortgage statement showing taxes and insurance are included in the
- monthly payment
- If you’re currently renting, provide your Landlord’s name, phone number and address. 12 months cancelled rent checks will be
- necessary for private landlords.
- If you live with a family member, letter stating you live rent-free
Team Taylor is a great group and a pleasure to work with, will definitely use again! Very organized team and made the paperwork simple and easy. I would recommend to anybody.
Toni and team were the consummate professionals in every sense and kept me connected and on target with all the loan requirements. They didn’t skip a beat, which was extremely important to me since the new home I was buying was contingent upon selling my existing home. They made every step of the way straight forward and stress free with their one-on-one updates and feedback. I would highly recommend them to anyone!
Tony was great through the whole process everything when I smooth as could possibly be expected. She was on top of everything and kept me well informed I would have no hesitation to use her again.
Everyone at Interconnect Mortgage was efficient, timely and very helpful throughout the process. This is my second transaction with them and I quickly remembered why I had returned, Thank you!
As painful as getting a mortgage has become, Toni was on top of all of the required docs, statements, letters etc required to acheive the final goal of closing on our property.
Toni and her team made my home buying experience very easy and simplified. I would definitely recommend her, and of course plan on using her for any future home buying.
I can honestly say that Toni is professional, a straight shooter, and all around just a very professional woman. She has proven her honestly and knowledge time and time again throughout this transaction. In my experience with Toni, her prompt and courteous service, and her keen attention to detail cannot be matched. Not many can boast 29 years of mortgage experience and that experience really showed while dealing with her. Thank you Toni
Toni took the time to make sure we understood everything that was going on and she was very helpful and made the process very easy and stress free!!!!
Toni and her team made our home buying process so easy! The professional service we received was top notch from our initial phone call to the closing table. This was not our first home purchase and I'm sure it will not be the last...but I can safely say Toni will handle all of our future needs! Thanks Toni
never in my life did I think getting a mortgage could be that easy...thank you Toni for all the work you did...it was extremely painless and quick. I would highly recommend you to my family and friends